Bone broth is just one of the yummy and nourishing recipes you will find in my Gentle Winter Detox eBook (if you haven't already, grab your copy here). It is so super good for you and is incredibly healing, especially for your gut. It's also super easy and cheap to make in bulk and easily stored in the freezer.
It's similar to a stock (but with far more nutritional value) and it can be used in a similar way. Here's my favourite uses for bone broth:
1. Add a few cups to risotto.
2. Add it to any soup recipe that calls for stock.
3. Use a few tablespoons of broth instead of oil when stir frying to add amazing flavour to your stirfrys.
4. Use it to make "pho" by shredding veggies like zucchini and carrot into a bowl and pouring the broth over the top. Garnish with coriander.
5. Enjoy it on its own. A mug of bone broth is a comforting snack or nourishing addition to any meal.
6. Use it to cook quinoa or other grains by replacing half the liquid needed with broth.
7. Use it to saute mushrooms to go with your cooked brekky - so delish!
8. Add it to pasta sauce, stews, or casseroles.
9. Add some salt and pepper to season and serve as an apetiser.
10. If you have problems with bloating or general digestive issues, I highly recommend you give bone broth a try. Have a mug full first thing in the morning at least every other day to reap the benefits. If you suffer from hormone imbalance, PCOS, or acne try including bone broth in your diet to really ramp up your healing.
My Bone Broth recipe and tips can be found in my Gentle Winter Detox eBook.
Do you love bone broth? How do you like to have yours?
Lots of love,