A little while ago I had a great time chatting to Daniella Pola, the creator of the Heart Warrior Podcast, about all things relationships. Dani and I covered so much ground in this interview and I still feel like we could have kept talking for hours - this is a big topic with lots of different angles! The theme of the interview is attracting and creating conscious romantic relationships and showing up as your most amazing self in every relationship in your life.
There are so many juicy tips and action steps in this interview with lots of advice for the single ladies as well as loved up lasses.
A brief look at what we cover:
- What it means to grow in a relationship
- How to create trust and respectful boundaries in relationships
- How to let go of your relationship 'stories'
- How to communicate effectively and with love
- The different communication styles of the masculine and the feminine
- How to let go of expectations in relationships
- How to balance being an independent and successful woman at work with being a feminine goddess in your relationship
- Self care practices to bring out your inner goddess
- How to find the balance between being honest about what you want from the future and not being too intense and scaring potential partners
- How to be present in your relationships, especially new relationships
Plus Dani and I do a mini coaching session on her relationship 'stuff'! We cover letting go of the fear of rejection, making peace with difficult emotions, letting go of people pleasing and what causes us to sabotage relationships.
If I've piqued your interest, listen here or press play below. Click download to save to your computer.
I'd love you to share your 'aha' moments with me in the comments!
Perth Ladies! If you loved this podcast, you LOVE my Inner Peace Party on Creating Connected Relationships happening on November 9th. Last time I ran this event, it sold out weeks in advance
We'll look at where you're getting stuck in relationships and I'll share my secrets to great communication, how to attract or uplevel to your most awesome relationship ever, and how to become magnetic to your partner. You'll be free to hit me with any of your relationship questions as well!
My last Inner Peace Party on this topic sold out weeks in advance so if you'd like to come along, grab your ticket here.