AH Interviews | Monika from Mind Your Style on finding your personal style, boosting your confidence & curating a wardrobe you love
Have you ever thought about your personal style and how it makes you feel?
There's no denying the power of an outfit that makes you feel amazing! Just imagine if you had a whole wardrobe of clothes that reflect who you are and made you feel great.
With all the money and energy we spend on buying and choosing clothes, it's worth being mindful about where and how we spend our money.
If you've ever stood in front of your wardrobe full of clothes, and thought 'I have nothing to wear', bought clothes that you never end up wearing or would love to feel more confident and inspired, Monika Vuksan-Cusa from Mind Your Style is your girl.
In this interview, we cover:
- Why the way we dress is important
- The relationship between self care, mindfulness, and style
- How to find your personal style
- How to we avoid fast fashion or buying into trends? What pieces should we be investing in?
- A step-by-step process for decluttering your wardrobe
- The three features of a great wardrobe
- How to boost our confidence with clothing
- How to elevate an outfit to be polished and stylish (without spending heaps!)
+ lots more!
Check out her Ignite Your Confidence personal branding project at @igniteyourconfidenceperth.
If you loved this interview, send it on to your besties so they can enjoy it too!