AH Interviews: Melissa Ambrosini on how to Open Wide and Experience Deep Love, Rocking Relationships and Soulful Sex
Yesterday I got together with the gorgeous Melissa Ambrosini to chat all things love, relationships and sex.
For those of you who haven’t come across Mel’s work, she is the bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl, host of 'The Melissa Ambrosini Show' podcast, a motivational speaker, an entrepreneur and self-love teacher. She teaches that love is sexy, healthy is liberating, and wealthy isn’t a dirty word and she inspires women all over the world to activate their dreams and live life on their own terms.
Mel is gearing up to release her new book Open Wide A Radically Real Guide to Deep Love, Rocking Relationships & Soulful Sex, in just a couple of days! And in January and February 2018 she’ll be hitting the road and travelling all over Australia with her husband, Nick, (aka musician Broadhurst) for the epic Open Wide tour.
Open Wide is one of those books that I wanted to go out and buy a copy of for all of my girlfriends. It’s the modern girls guide to beautiful, deep and soulful relationships and sex that so many of us have been hanging out for. I especially loved the chapters on soulful sex – it’s the antidote to the awkward sex ed classes in school and the male-pleasure-focused articles in the sealed sections of women’s mags that are pretty much the only sexual education that most of us get!
Relationships tend to be a ‘figure it out as you go’ kind of deal but what this means is that sometimes we get stuck in habits or patterns that don’t serve us…and even when we can see them, it can be tricky to figure out how to let them go, and what might be a better approach.
Open Wide is so full of tips and wisdom for singles and loved-up ladies alike to attract and enjoy amazing relationships. As I’m about to get married myself, I soaked up every page and I loved picking Mel’s brains in this interview.
In our juicy and deep diving hour long chat, we cover:
- Why we need to prioritise having great relationships
- The easiest and hardest part about writing Open Wide
- How to improve our relationship with ourself
- What it means to ‘open wide’ and how to get comfortable with being vulnerable
- How to deal with friendships you’ve outgrown and find your true amazing soul sisters
- How to re-spark the connection and handle the ebb and flow in long term relationships
- How to attract your soul mate
- What soulful sex is, how it’s changed Mel’s life and how you can have it too
- Mel shares her tips for me to get my marriage off to an amazing start
- The behind the scenes details of the upcoming + epic Open Wide Tour
Click play to listen below or download and add to iTunes or equivalent so you can listen on the go.