Video: The secret to manifesting your dream life
I feel like manifesting is popping up everywhere lately - I've been invited to events and had several crazy moments of manifesting lately (last week: a new pair of yoga pants and a printer, both for free! This week: a beautiful organic pedicure and new bamboo sheets). These are not huge life-changing, earth-shaking thinks, I know but they are proof that we can bring our desires into reality.
Manifesting is about knowing where you want to go, and acting on that daily. It's about aligning yourself with the flow of life so that you allow all the things you want to come into your life. You're desires are your desires because thse hings are coming for you and it's up to you to let them in. This video will help you understand how to do just that :)
I recently revised my goals and went through the process I talk about in this video and it's made a HUGE difference to myability to manifest my desires. I feel super aligned with my new desired feelings and things are flowing beautifully.
Want some of that awesome manifesting mojo in your life? Have a watch of this week's vid and I'll share my secrets with you....
Let's break it down into a step-by-step action plan shall we:
1. Write down a list of goals or things/situations that you would love to bring into your life.
2. For each goal, write the feelings that that goal will make you feel. Write as many feelings as you can - you can get a list of over 150 feelings and a free sample of Danielle LaPorte's book, The Desire Map right here to help you with this step.
3. Nut those feelings down to a short list of 4 - 5 (simply by going with which words resonate with you the most). You could also do one feeling per goal if that feels better to you.
4. Brainstorm all the things in your life that already make you feel those feelings - so that you can keep on doing them with real intention.
5. Brainstorm a list of things you would like to start doing that will make you feel those feelings, and start by adding one thing off this list into each day.
You can read over your list of feelings every morning - it's a great way to realign yourself with where you want to go and how you want to feel.
Let me know how this exercise goes for you - were you surprise by the results?
For more on manifesting, check out this video from a little while back.
Lots of love,
P.S. Do you need some help honing in on your desires or getting more flow into your in life? If you're in Perth, you can join my Soul Sister Sessions starting in November where we spend a whole session discussing manifesting. If you're further afield, my private coaching is via Skype or phone - read about how I can support you here.