So what is life coaching you ask? let me give you a rundown....
Life coaching is a supportive relationship with the focus on empowering the client to make changes to create their best life and feel happier and healthier. Each coach works from their own individual backgrounds.
As a coach, I combine my unique background in psychology and mindfulness with intuitive and energetic techniques to help my clients to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they want to be. For the last 10 years, I have immersed myself in the world of personal and professional development, positive psychology, meditation, energy healing and the science of motivation and behaviour change. I like to approach change on a several levels - practical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.
I help my clients set and achieve goals and objectives, identify and work through blocks and fears, balance business and/or work and personal life, design strategies for success and communicating assertively, assess core values and passions, fulfill emotional and personal needs, and help you negotiate a transition successfully to get you moving in the direction of your dreams.
My Life Coaching clients come to me for a range of reasons, including:
- improving self esteem and confidence
- anxiety and stress management
- managing career or life transitions
- looking for more purpose and direction in life
- support with relationships
- goal setting and accountability
- creating supportive daily routines and rituals
- finding motivation and drive
- embracing their femininity
- becoming more intuitive
- letting go of toxic relationships
- and lots more!
To learn more about life coaching with me and hear from my previous clients, click here.